We are slowly planning ou next trip for summer (something like july 13 to august 5 or 6) and firts we have think about Spain or Italy, but many peiple told us that the heat can be unbearable. I don't like the heat and we have two children (3 and 7) so we tend tto not stay in intense heat for too many times.
here,s when the idea of going to Ireland and Scotland came. Here's waht we think:
1) Flight From Montreal to Dublin
2) rent a car (or train ?) from Dublin to belfast (2 weeks)
3) Take cheap flight (Ryan air or Easyjet) from Belfast to Glasgow (is the ferry better ?)
4) Take 10 days to travel by train (or bus) around Glasgow and Edinburgh
5) Flight back to Montréal from Glasgow.
What do you think of this ? What should be our budget for that kind of trip ? We don't want fancy dinner, we can go eat fresh food from grocery store.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 OO AOL EMAIL ☎ 1~800~570:1233 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL Tec*h CALL.
- 2 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 3 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 4 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 5 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 6 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 7 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 13 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 14 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Transportation in Brittany
- 17 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 20 Trains - website?
- 21 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 22 First time in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trenitalia - lost and found
- 24 Where to stay for Mont Saint-Michel
- 25 Lost property at Fiumicino airport Rome