Our family (my husband and I, two girls 10 and 12) have flights planned to Europe in August 2011. We arrive in London and fly out of Zurich 18 days later. Luckily, we are stopping off in New York for 5 days to help with jet lag.
My question is this: We know we want to spend 6 days in England and 5 or 6 days in Paris (with several day trips to countryside). Any suggestions for the final 6 days?
It is tempting to want to go on a multi country binge (living in Hawaii is great but one doesn't get to go to Europe very often!), but all the posts I read warn against this. Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated. We are all very active and fairly used to a hectic schedule. Mahalo!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Aol 1800:681:7208 password reset contact Tec*h supp0rt ak47sbaba!
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany