first, some informations so you can can give better and more precise answers to me :
1) We are from Montréal Canada.
2) Both my girlfriend and I are teacher (not English be reassure, our main language is french !) so we doN,t have the choice of our vacations. It must be july or august.
3) We have been to France but not everywhere it could be an option. Italy too. In fact anywhere in Europe but Italy, Franmce, and Spain anre the more appealing now (Croatia and Hungary too in fact !)
4) For transportation we can use car or train. We would choose the best/cheapest way.
5) We are also open to rent 3 appartement for our trip (one week by appartement). So we could chose three towns that allows us to do day trip around.
6) We are not beach type, we don't like that much being at the beach so having access to one is not necessary. About the heat. We are use to get a lot of heat here in summer (with a lot of humidity). We don't like it much but we can manage it most of the time (the ideal would be to get a air conditionned room for the night !)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 two days in rome
- 2 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 3 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 4 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 7 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 8 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 9 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 12 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 13 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 16 Budget trip
- 17 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 18 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 19 Favorite London memories
- 20 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 21 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 22 Provence Trip Report
- 23 8 months around Europe
- 24 Tentative Spain/France Basque region itinerary
- 25 9 Day Paris & Rome with Family