My name is Shane, and I am a 19 year old college student. I will be in Germany for 4 weeks during the month of June on an organized study abroad with Temple University. After completing the 4 week period, my good friend from home is flying over to meet up with me in Berlin. We have 3 weeks including the day of arrival and departure. We already have 2 nights booked in Berlin (wombats hostel) to start the trip and 4 nights in Amsterdam (flying pig hostel) to end. Leaving 12 full days and 2 travel days in the middle. The main priorities for the center part of the trip is hiking the alps in Switzerland and possibly exploring northern Italy, unless the crowds are to large. I am wondering if anyone thinks it would be a good idea to loosely plan the center of my trip and leave it open to change, depending upon what happens along the way. Do not want to be locked into staying anywhere because I already booked the hostel.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL ☎Email Password Reset Contact ☎1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h care By Yes☎!
- 2 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 3 First time in Spain
- 4 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 7 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 8 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 9 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 12 Paris November 2017
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Camino de Santiago - tour companies?
- 16 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 17 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 24 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 25 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)