My sister is about to begin building her family, and we've never been able to go on a big trip together due to her career. So we want to plan a big European adventure while our schedules permit it. We are going to be there for 3 weeks beginning Labor Day weekend of 2016. I studied abroad in London, but she has never been to Europe. I would love help planning the perfect itinerary that allows us to see as much of Europe as possible. We are both in our early 20's so we'd like an economical, fast-paced trip. We don't mind overnighting it on the Eurorail or anything like that. Here are the countries we'd really like to see (in no particular order)... I know it's ambitious:
I would love suggestions on the best place to fly into and the most efficient route to experience the most countries. Thank you, thank you for your help in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 2 land vs river cruise
- 3 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 4 The World's Greatest Churches
- 5 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 6 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 7 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 8 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 9 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 10 Malaga Christmas lights
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Trans Siberian Train
- 13 Tips for first trip to UK
- 14 Scotland ideas
- 15 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 16 London vacation rental agency
- 17 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 18 South of France
- 19 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 20 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 21 My France Vacation
- 22 Slovenia and Croatia in January (Solo)
- 23 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 24 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 25 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid