I have a three week backing packing extravaganza to plan for.
A friend and I are flying in and out of Frankfurt Germany. We intend to visit Berlin, Prague, Budapest Vienna, Venice, Milan, Barcelona, and Paris (in that order).
It may sound like a lot, but we are really hoping to see as many countries & cities in the time that we have. We have many interests and are solely going to experience the culture and scenery. Interested in outdoor activities, bars, food, minor night life and many more.
I am looking for help on a good itinerary that includes most, if not all, the cities and countries mentioned above. I greatly appreciate any responses and help I can get.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Apartment
- 2 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 3 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 4 Visit to France
- 5 two days in Nice
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 New fast track
- 8 First time in Spain
- 9 Packing Champagne
- 10 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 11 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 12 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 13 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 14 Once upon a time in Italy
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 17 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 18 1st time to Europe
- 19 london or amsterdam
- 20 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 21 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 22 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 23 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 24 1 month destination for young family
- 25 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.