Thanks a lot for the help, I enjoy reading this forum!
We looked at Venice's attractions, and am wondering if we should be 3 or 4 nights in Venice.
The Centre of Venice seems to be possible to see by walking in just a day*, including a gondola tour.
*I'd note that we are not interested in visiting museums / basilicas / churches.
On the 2nd day we will do a day trip to Verona and (on the way back) Padua.
We still want to see Burano Island which is said to be a 3-4 hours trip (1-2 transportation + 2 hours strolling around), however, other than that, we don't see other attractions that attract us, and we wonder if we should stay another night in Venice just to see Burano Island, or perhaps if we catch the 13:25 train to the Cinque Terre, we'd manage to see Burano, and make it to S. Lucia to catch the train?
I'd appreciate your advice.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password reset Contact 1888~482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 9 day trip to France
- 3 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 4 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 Where to See Flamenco
- 7 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 8 [Movie-HD]~Watch Star Wars: The Last Jedi (2017) FULL Streaming 1080p
- 9 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 10 Keukenhaf
- 11 Netherlands- Texel
- 12 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 13 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 14 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 15 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 16 Sleep at Heathrow
- 17 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 2 week May trip with kids
- 20 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 21 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 22 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 23 Rail vs. Plane
- 24 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 25 London: Stunning New American Embassy