We are planning to take an early morning train from Rome to naples, and then plan to stay in sorrento (or amalfi) for three nights. On the 4th day, we will be going back to Naples to take a flight back. Our flight leaves from naples around 6:30 pm.
We won't have time for naples this time but do want to visit Pompeii on our way to sorrento or on the last day. From what I can tell - if we leave sorrento in the morning around 9am, we will have enough time to visit pompeii (put bags at bag storage) and take a train to naples from there by 2:30pm. Is there any reasons why we shouldn't consider that?
If time permits, we would also like to visit Capri one day. Please send your tips for optimizing our 3 1/2 short days in that area.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 사설토토추천사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 Paris Apartment
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 5 Visit to France
- 6 two days in Nice
- 7 Milan airport--which one
- 8 New fast track
- 9 First time in Spain
- 10 Packing Champagne
- 11 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 12 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 13 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 14 Itinerary Help, Please!!!
- 15 Once upon a time in Italy
- 16 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 17 Private Driver in Malaga Spain
- 18 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 19 1st time to Europe
- 20 london or amsterdam
- 21 Arthritis treatment (Lisbon)
- 22 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 23 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 24 14 days in Portugal with teens and Grandma
- 25 1 month destination for young family
3 nights in sorrento/amalfi - please help with day planning