We have booked a cheap 3 nights in Prague at the start of next month and decided on an un-named hotel to save money. We got the Green Garden Hotel- which was a little further out than we hoped. Does anyone know the area and if it is a safe walk along Sokolska into the old town? It looks to be south of the 'Muzeum'.
I would also appreciate any recommendations of traditional Prague places to go for a drink/food, and also any bars (serving cocktails- yum!) that are centrally located/special and suitable for two 27 year old friends looking for a relaxing and cultured trip to Prague (both haven't visited before).
We're planning on doing all the standard tourist things like Prague Castle, Charles Bridge, the Old Town Square inc. Old Town Hall and St.Nicholaas church, perhaps a walk around the Old Jewish Quarter.
Any advice would be great.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Milan airport--which one
- 2 Which Area in London?
- 3 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 8 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 9 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 10 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 11 Barcelona to Malaga
- 12 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 13 Visit to France
- 14 First time in Spain
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 25 family trip to Germany and more