My wife and I are concluding our 2 week Europe trip with 3 nights in Madrid. We are trying to decide whether or not we should use a day to take a day trip to Toledo. From the research we've done it seems like a popular day visit. With only 3 nights we aren't sure if we should just stay in Madrid or possibly do the 1/2 day or full day trip to Toledo. We want to see as much as possible. Any advice or suggestions will be much appreciated. Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris November 2017
- 2 2 week May trip with kids
- 3 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 6 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 7 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 8 9 day trip to France
- 9 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 10 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 11 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 12 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 13 Arezzo - how much time?
- 14 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 17 Airport Transfer
- 18 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 19 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 20 Moscow Hotels
- 21 Santa Maria Novella products??
- 22 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 23 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Barcelona tour option help please