My Hubby, I and our 3 kids aged 11, 7 and 14 will be travelling europe for 3 months next summer by motorhome. We have no set plans, destinations or itineray as such, just that we are based in the Uk so France would be our easiest option first off. So we are hoping for some much needed advice from all you experienced peeps on here. Can anybody suggest routes, places of interest and any other tips please?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 2 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 3 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 4 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 5 My France Vacation
- 6 2 nights between Munich and Slovenia
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 How best to see the Douro Valley?
- 9 Festival du Citron (Lemon Festival), Menton
- 10 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 11 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 12 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 13 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 14 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 15 Iceland driving in March
- 16 Malaga Christmas lights
- 17 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 18 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 19 London vacation rental agency
- 20 Greece during Easter week or August
- 21 Northern Spain road trip
- 22 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 23 Help with Spain itinerary
- 24 Where to stay in Naples?
- 25 Driving