My partner and I are travelling Europe in May 2016. We have roughly three months (or more depending on how long the money lasts). We are in the middle of planning our route but need some advice on best places to visit etc.
We will be arriving by ferry into Calais so that will be our starting point. I should add that we will be travelling in our camper van so no need for trains or planes. Our route so far roughly looks like this:
France (northern) > Belgium > Netherlands > Germany > Switzerland > Austria > Hungary (maybe) > Czech Republic > Poland > Denmark > Norway.
This is just a rough guide we don't really have any destinations planned for when we're in these countries so any advice is very very welcome! Does anybody have any recommendations for places to visit? We won't be going as south as Italy so it will mainly be northern Europe that we're focusing on. We will be doing a lot of walking, mountain biking etc so we would love to visit some national parks but we also want to see some nice cities, especially historic ones! So we are open to anything really!
We will be mainly staying in campsites so if anyone knows of any good sites then that would be great too! Oh and we live in the UK so no need to visit any where there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected]:844:3O7:279O PASSWORD RESET FACEBOOK Tec*h 24/7
- 2 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 3 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 4 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 5 Has anyone used Gemut.com for car rental?
- 6 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 7 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 8 Which Area in London?
- 9 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 10 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 13 Copying a post on Swiss gondolas.
- 14 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 15 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 16 Paris November 2017
- 17 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 18 Ravenna and Mexico City...who knew?
- 19 Christmas day lunch in prague
- 20 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann 2017
- 21 Transportation in Brittany
- 22 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 25 First time in Normandy & Brittany