I am currently planning a 3 month solo trip to Europe and was hoping for some advice regarding my itinerary. I will be traveling from March -> June and will be flying in & out of Milan.
Are there also specific guide books that you all would recommend for these specific locations? I bought Europe Through the Back Door and the Lonely Planet Europe guide so far.
-> HELSIGNOR (1)
-> ROSKILDE (1)
-> HAARLEM (1)
-> ANTWERP (2)
-> BRUGGES (2)
-> LYON/SURROUNDING (7)
-> NICE/SURROUNDING (7)
total: 76/86 days (10 for buffer).
I will be traveling via train. Thoughts??
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying a motorcycle in Europe??
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 GTG Paris December 2017
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 8 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 How many miles is a good 'walking tour'?
- 11 10 days in europe
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 European honeymoon help needed
- 14 paris to london- day trip
- 15 northern Italy this fall, dolomites and piedmont
- 16 Help/Critique Slovenia Trip
- 17 land vs river cruise
- 18 Portugal
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 21 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 22 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 23 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 24 Browsing Barcelona
- 25 Spain December/ January 2018/19