This is following up with my earlier thread (http://www.fodors.com/community/europe/is-switzerland-worth-it.cfm).
I am looking for some ideas on how best I can plan 3 1/2 days Switzerland trip.
Here is my known plan
Day 1 - Arrive in Laussane around 4 PM. Hotel Reserved for that night in Cully.
Day 2 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 3 - Hotel reserved in Lucerne
Day 4 - Hotel reserved in Basel
Day 5 - End of trip - Leave for intl flight back home.
My interests are hiking & biking, top of Europe, lake boat tours and walking around & the panoramic train rides (Glacier or Bernina or Both). Given the time I have and locations I am at, what do you recommend?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Verizon Support ☎ 1888:260 :29O9 CONTACT Verizon T*ech care S/
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 9 day trip to France
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 Sleep at Heathrow
- 7 Keukenhaf
- 8 Serious fire at Cameron House Hotel, Loch Lomond
- 9 Waze Navigation in Iteland? Or other?
- 10 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 11 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 12 CULINARY EXPLORING IN MADRID, SEVILLA, GAUCIN AND MALAGA
- 13 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 14 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 15 Annecy or Talloires or other?
- 16 Rail vs. Plane
- 17 Arezzo - how much time?
- 18 European Christmas Markets Itinerary
- 19 Where to See Flamenco
- 20 Netherlands- Texel
- 21 ICELAND : EAST & NORTH
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 24 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 25 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?