I will be flying from Barcelona on Nov 5th evening. I have till Nov 8th evening to take a train to Madrid. Please suggest whether to stay and fly to Seville from Barcelona and take a day trip to Granada or fly to Granada and then take the train next day evening to Seville. I know its short time but I don’t want to miss the Allahmbara. Very few tickets are left for the Allahbara for 1.30 pm time slot ( morning) and would appreciate your suggestions.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 5 days in Andalusia
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 6 South of France
- 7 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 8 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 9 GTG Paris December 2017
- 10 Scooter/quad/bike rental on Greek Islands
- 11 Poland--where else to go
- 12 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 13 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 14 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 15 Shall we Gdansk?
- 16 Help with Spain itinerary
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 19 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 20 Planning a Poland itinerary
- 21 Yet another London Hotel Question
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 Good base for visiting Le Marche region
- 24 Christmas in South of Spain 2018
- 25 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia