So I am a college student who is currently studying in Valencia, Spain for the semester. I'm going to be taking a weekend trip to Rome from Nov. 30th - Dec. 2nd. I'll be landing around 11:00 on the 30th and leaving around 14:30 on the 2nd. I want to make the most of my time in Rome, so if anyone has any suggestions on what to see, what not to see, how to save time anywhere, that would be wonderful. Also if anyone has suggestions for restaurants that are within a college student's budget those would be appreciated too.
Generally the type of things I like to see are:
- cultural monuments
- ancient ruins
- historical museums
- art museums
- anywhere where handmade objects are sold (ie. in Spain I love hand painted fans and handmade ceramics)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 2 Looking for B&B Recommendations Killarney Ireland
- 3 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 4 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 5 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 6 Finally The Bowl Has Begun
- 7 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 8 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 9 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 10 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 11 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 12 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 13 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 14 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 15 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 16 Easter Week in Italy
- 17 Moscow Hotels
- 18 Rome Hotel
- 19 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 20 Getting around Lisbon
- 21 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Trains - website?
- 24 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 25 Paris November 2017