Me and my wife are honeymooning in Italy between 30th of july to 15th of August. We have 3 days in the end of the trip (9-12 aug) that we have no idea where we want to go.
the itinerary so far:
XXXXX <------- this is where we have no idea.
lago di como
So, we would just have been at cinque terre and having the possibility to visit beaches etc etc. Therefore we would like a nice place in-country not too far from lago di como and not tooo much of a sidetrip from the birds way from portofino to como.
not tooo crowded
excellent food/wine from local restaurants (nothing TOO fancy though).
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?