I'm visiting Naples in Sept for 3 days and am interested in visiting Pompeii & Vesuvius, Capri Islands and Blue Grotto and Amalfi Coast as a day trip.
I'll reach Naples in morning from Rome on first day and have a flight from Naples at 1915h on third day - so thats the time I have.
I have a few questions :
1. Is it possible to do all this within my limited time ?
2. If not what all should I do ?
3. Which is a better place to stay Sorrento or Naples (near Train station) ?
4. What are starting points for ferries to Capri Island ?
5. Is it possible to walk the place or should I hire a motobike/vespa ? (Is it safe to ride)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 2 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 3 Order of Amalfi visit in October
- 4 Drive from Paris to Mont St Michael
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Again, onboard robbery attempts on trains leaving Milano Centrale station
- 7 Which Aran Island??
- 8 Easter Week in Italy
- 9 Getting to FCO from Rome
- 10 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 11 Mifi rentals for Portugal
- 12 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 13 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 14 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 15 Moscow Hotels
- 16 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 17 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 18 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 19 Dublin to Donegal
- 20 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 21 "Occupied" TV series: On location in Oslo
- 22 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 23 Barcelona tour option help please
- 24 New Years in France
- 25 Greece -- Alternative to Athens