Will be in South France for a work conference end of September and myself + a few work friends are interested in hopping over to Malta for a quick post-work trip because I found that RyanAir has a direct flight from Marseilles that works really well. How does this sound? Too rushed?
Friday Sept. 30 - Arrive 11am in Malta. Check into the Le Meridien in Sliema. Explore Valletta.
Saturday October 1 - Take a trip to Mdina. How long here? Anything else in the vicinity?
Sunday October 2 - very flexible. Gozo? or somewhere else? More Valletta?
Monday October 3 - shop/explore Valletta in the AM and then 2:30pm fly out.
I realize its not a lot of time but want to make the best of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 HOTMAIL 1800:681:7208 Password Reset Contact HOTMAIL Tec*h Supp0rt Care
- 2 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Driving
- 5 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 6 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 7 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 8 Bilbao, Basque Country, declared Best European City 2018
- 9 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 10 Copenhagen, Stockholm & Bergen April 2018
- 11 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 12 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 13 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 14 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 15 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Poland--where else to go
- 25 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond