I have researched Madrid and the following are the key places:
El Rastro Market
Museo Del Prado
Plaza de Oriente
Warner brothers movie world (?)
Night Life (any recos?)
Puerto del Sol
Mercado de San Miguel
Plaza de Cibeles
Las Ventas Bullring
I was wondering if people who have been to Madrid could give me their ideas of a practical 3 day itinerary.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 DELL PRINTER 1800:681 :7208 installations CONTACT DELL Techh care
- 2 SBCGLOBAL @ I8OO*68I*72O8 -Password Reset CONTACT SBCGLOBAL Tec*h Yes!
- 3 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 4 Tips for first trip to UK
- 5 The World's Greatest Churches
- 6 Help with suggestions for Portugal 2 week trip
- 7 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 8 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 9 U.K. Website & 1-Way Flight Booking Questions
- 10 Portugal
- 11 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 14 Three Island Greek Itinerary
- 15 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 16 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 19 Scotland ideas
- 20 Paris November 2017
- 21 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 22 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 23 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 24 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 25 London vacation rental agency