I'm planning a surprise trip for my wife to celebrate our 3rd anniversary and her b-day, and wanted to get some tips/recos on what to do:
So far we will arrive next Friday night to Dijon and are renting a car for 3 days; will be staying in a hotel approx. 20 min south of Beaune (in Verdun sur le Doubs) ...
A draft of the plan would be:
Saturday: going to Beaune and spend the whole day there, visit a wine cellar in the afternoon, I red in another post that "Marche aux Vins" was the way to go...
Sunday: Is there any "hiking" where we can visit wineries / cellars? any reco? will they be open on Sunday?
Monday: We take the train back to Paris @7pm; thought about spending some time in Dijon...
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 10 days in europe
- 2 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 European honeymoon help needed
- 5 Portugal
- 6 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 7 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 8 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 9 Tips for first trip to UK
- 10 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 11 Where to stay in Naples?
- 12 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 13 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 16 Browsing Barcelona
- 17 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 18 Malaga Christmas lights
- 19 Croatia in mid/late October
- 20 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 21 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 22 Help with Venice Trip?
- 23 Dubrovnik
- 24 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 25 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna