I need some guidance. I am planning a surprise 3 day break for my family to Barcelona. I have read the recent posts on accommodation - thats very helpful. However the question is should we stay central and move out on foot or stay a little farther and then catch the local transport assuming the costs will be cheaper on outskirts.
We will get there on Thursday am (9th April) to be back in Birmingham by Saturday nightfall.
We love sightseeing, especially historical and typically local -ie not malls and shopping precincts but definitely quaint streets..no back alleys tho !! My son does Art so we will surely want to see Anton Gaudi creations. Would like to tour a museum if possible too. Suggestions for evening life / sightseeing are welcome.
We are quite happy to travel on public transport and Hop On Hop Off seems a great option.
Would you please help suggest some relaxed pace itinerary which covers optimally. I am not for covering everything in one go. There will always be a second time.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buy Real And fake Driver’s License, Passports,([email protected])ID
- 2 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 3 My France Vacation
- 4 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 5 London vacation rental agency
- 6 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 7 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Greece during Easter week or August
- 10 Iceland driving in March
- 11 Northern Spain road trip
- 12 Manchester Christmas Markets 2017
- 13 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 14 Help with Spain itinerary
- 15 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 18 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 19 Where to stay in Naples?
- 20 Driving
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 23 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 24 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia