We will be staying in Annecy for three nights (Sept 18-20) before leaving for home from Geneva airport. I prepared an itinerary and would like you guys to give me any advice or recommendations. I want to note that we will not be spending time in museums or inside the castles. This trip will be mostly walking around the towns, seeing some top attractions, taking pics, driving around and stopping for nice views, etc. With limited time we want to see as many places as possible. But, if you think if something is not worth to drive please do let me know. We are in our early 30s and fit and have go-go pace rather than sitting and taking it all in (we wish we had the time for that). Oh, and we love eating!
Day 1: Annecy, Menthon Saint-Bernard chateau, Tallories and drive up to Le Col de la Forclaz. Gorges du Fier, Aix les Bains, and Chambery. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 2: Megeve, Saint-Gervais-les-Bains and Chamonix. Drive back to Annecy.
Day 3: Evian-les-Bain, Yvoire, and Geneva. Stay in Geneva.
Another note is that we might visit Aix les Bains and Chambery on our way to Annecy from Nice, therefore we have more time in day 1 for other activities.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Manchester hotels
- 3 Moscow Hotels
- 4 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 5 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 6 Visit to France
- 7 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?