2 friends arrive to Helsinki at 3pm on Friday May 1 and depart from Tallinn at 6pm on Monday, May 4. Can anyone provide any valuable recommendations? Where to stay, what to see, what to eat, what to try?
We have 3 nights and I am thinking:
Fri May 1: arrive 3pm, explore Helsinki, spend the night here
Sat May 2: explore more of Helsinki or day a day trip to lakeland?, spend a night here
Sun May 3: Am ferry to Tallinn, explore Tallinn, spend night here
Mon May 4: Visit the palace, more Tallinn, 6pm flight out.
Never been to that part of the world before.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 2 forex
- 3 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 4 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 5 Trans Siberian Train
- 6 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 7 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 8 Paris November 2017
- 9 Iceland driving in March
- 10 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 11 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 12 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 13 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 14 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 15 ICELAND in February
- 16 The World's Greatest Churches
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 19 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 20 paris to london- day trip
- 21 10 days in Portugal
- 22 My France Vacation
- 23 Malaga Christmas lights
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Italy Croatia Bosnia
3 and a half days in Helsinki and Tallinn..help with itinerary?