I am an active 27 year-old from Chicago spending 15 days in Ireland. I arrive in Shannon on August 25th, and depart Dublin on September 6th. Besides staying near Shannon the first day, I have no clue on where to go, what to do, where to stay, etc. - I saw a few forums, but most were for women traveling alone. I would really like to know where I could find the best route to do what a tourist does, without visiting the typical "tourist attractions" - if anyone has any ideas or anything, please let me know! I will be renting a car for the duration of my stay, so going to and from will not be difficult! Thank you all so much!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 New Years in France
- 2 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 3 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 4 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 5 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 6 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 7 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 8 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 9 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 10 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 11 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 12 Greatest place for dreaming
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 16 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 17 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 18 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 21 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 22 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 23 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 24 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy