Reload this Page >

25th Anniv. in Paris July, 2002/Hotels?

Search

Search this Thread

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:45 AM
maureen curtain

My husband and I are in the planning stages of our dream trip to Paris, for the beginning of July next year, to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. We would like your recommendations for hotels that are charming, romantic, typically French. I have used these boards in the past to plan vacations and you have never let me down. <BR> <BR>We will also be travelling through the areas of: Loire Valley, Beaune, Nice and Monaco. Any suggestions in those areas as well as rent-a-car companies would be greatly appreciated.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:49 AM
CJ

Price range???????????

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:51 AM
Lori

Maureen, <BR>Didn't you already ask this question as recently as yesterday? And weren't all the responses asking you for a price range? (If not you, I apologize)

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 11:57 AM
grasshopper

Maureen, In the Loire Valley, why not stay in a Chateau for a special experience. We stayed at Jallanges in Vouvray (they have a website) and it was very special. Just pick a direction in the Loire and drive. There are wineries to visit (and taste) and chateaux to explore.

Old Sep 7th, 2001, 12:30 PM
maureen

Sorry, I could not find the previous post. Price $100- $150