I am travelling to Paris with my family (wife and 6 year old) later this week starting Friday. We spend 3 nights in Disneyland and will be in Paris sometime on Monday ( Perhaps 2pm is the best guess).
And then leave from Paris at 5pm on Wednesday. Which gives a little more than 2 days to spend.
While I have tried to browse many sites , I would really be glad if one of you kind & proud Parisians are able to guide me on the best way to utilize my time to see Paris.
I have a viewing of the Eiffel Tower at 1030am on Tuesday , 19th, which I think would take around 2 hours. Leave aside that I need some help with my planning.
I would really love to see the following unless suggested otherwise
2. Siene cruise
4. Eiffer tower ( planned already).
I am living at the Josephine Hotel (67 rue Blanche,75009 Paris) on Monday and tuesday night and plan to check out of the hotel on Wed morning.
Do help me with your suggestions, I will really appreciate it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 2 My France Vacation
- 3 Paris November 2017
- 4 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 5 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 GTG Paris December 2017
- 8 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 9 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 10 London vacation rental agency
- 11 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 12 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 13 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 14 Trans Siberian Train
- 15 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 16 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 17 Iceland driving in March
- 18 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 19 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 20 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 21 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 22 ICELAND in February
- 23 The World's Greatest Churches
- 24 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 25 11-12 nights in Portugal