This August we have a 24 hour layover in Iceland (arrive 6am, leave the next day at 7am). I've searched this forum, but still have some questions:
1. We were thinking we would spend the day in Reykjavic, then go to the clubs that night. Because we have such an early flight, we thought we would just go to the airport after the clubs close (and skip getting a hotel). Is this possible? What time do the clubs close (it will be a Wed. night).
2. We'd like to also check out the Blue Lagoon. What is the best way to get there without renting a car?
3. Is there public transportation into Reykjavic? Any idea what a taxi would cost?
3. Are there storage lockers at the airport where we can stash our luggage?
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Yahoo passworld reset 1888:260:2909 contact tec*h supporttt by baba!
- 2 पड़ाका All mail ☎1800 681 7208 Password Reset Contact Now ☎ AOL EMAIL Tec*H
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Which Aran Island??
- 5 Spain in 2018
- 6 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 7 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 8 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 9 X-mas Eve dinner in Rome
- 10 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 11 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 12 Barcelona to Malaga
- 13 Honeymoon In Italy - Itinerary Help?
- 14 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 15 Paris November 2017
- 16 Driving from Bouzies to Figeac
- 17 Rent in Rome
- 18 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 19 Rome Hotel
- 20 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 21 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 22 1st Birthday Party in Italy questions
- 23 Moscow Hotels
- 24 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 25 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select