I am taking the Bernina Express on Saturday Jul 30 from Chur to Tirano, arriving at Tirano station at 12:45. From there, I am taking a Trenitalia train to Venice. My two choices are for 13:08 and 15:08. To be honest, I would rather spend 2h in Venice instead of Tirano. Thus, is 23 minutes enough to get from where I arrive at the station to the gate for my next train? Are there any additional checks, security, etc. that I need to watch out for?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Where to stay in Naples?
- 2 Tips for first trip to UK
- 3 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 4 Portugal
- 5 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 6 Browsing Barcelona
- 7 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 8 land vs river cruise
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 11 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 12 Malaga Christmas lights
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 15 Croatia in mid/late October
- 16 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 17 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 18 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 19 Help with Venice Trip?
- 20 Dubrovnik
- 21 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 22 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 23 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 24 Norte Dame light show!
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona
23m at Tirano station to change between trains. Is that enough time?