My sister and I are both in our early 20's wanting to go to UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece for 21 days. Both of us will be meeting in London and hope to finish in Greece.
Are there itinerary suggestions for this itinerary as I see most people are experienced in travelling through Europe? Transportation suggestions? Time in each country? Cities we should absolutely go to?
Any help is greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @Password Reset Contact 1:888:482:3831 YAHOO Tec*h supp0rt care24/7
- 2 Milan airport--which one
- 3 Paris Apartment
- 4 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 5 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 6 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 7 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 8 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 9 FuLu Mandarijn Amsterdam
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 12 Visit to France
- 13 First time in Spain
- 14 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 19 GTG Paris December 2017
- 20 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 21 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 22 Need help with ideas for stopover location
- 23 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 24 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 25 Which Area in London?
21 days in UK, Spain, France, Italy, Czech Republic and Greece