I am a first timer 23 year old female traveling from Texas to Europe in August. My dates are not flexible so I cannot go off the busy/high season, as I know many of you will likely want to suggest that. Going during the high season is better for me than not going at all. Below is my *maybe* itinerary. Is it realistic for 21 days of travel? I will be traveling with one other 23 year old female, staying mostly in hostels. If not realistic, which part should be dropped?
Would appreciate any tips/helpful suggestions.
August 9 - flight from Dallas to Dublin
August 10, 11, 12 : Dublin
August 13: flight from Dublin to Edinburgh
1/2 of August 13, 14, 15: Edinburgh (as flight is rarely short, but also leaving this day up for travel)
August 16: split day Edinburgh traveling by train to London
August 17, 18, 19: London
August 20: split travel day by train from London to Paris
August 21, 22, 23: Paris
August 23: night train from Paris to Venice (thoughts of Thello?)
August 24, 25: Venice
August 26: train from Venice to Milan to Monterosso (Cinque Terre)
August 27: Cinque Terre
August 28: train from Monterosso to Rome
August 29, 30: Rome
August 31: Rome to Dallas
I have a *little* flexibility in being able to extend possibly for a few days, if it would make sense to add a day in a city or two, give me suggestions. Trying to be reasonable on travel time, but also trying to see certain places as flights from the U.S. are very expensive.
Would appreciate helpful tips.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 YAHOO @ Password Reset Contact 1:888:260:2909 YAHOO Tec*h care24/7
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany