We're (3 students) planning on spending two weeks in spain, following this itinerary:
Except we're going to do it in reverse order, so we can enjoy the beaches at the end.
However, the trains are pretty expensive, so we came across the renfe seasonal pass, the one for 4 journeys. Does anyone have any good/bad experience with this pass? Or is it generally cheaper to just get the tickets there?
Also, perhaps anybody would like to chime in on the suggested itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Favorite London memories
- 3 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 4 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 5 Ronda or Jerez
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 8 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 9 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 10 two days in rome
- 11 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 12 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 13 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 14 Avignon
- 15 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 18 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 19 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 20 Budget trip
- 21 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 22 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 23 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 24 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 25 Provence Trip Report