My husband and I are considering a 2 week trip to Switzerland, Northern Italy, and Monaco. We both have never been to Europe. What would you recommend for an itinerary? Our only priorities are skiing for 1-2 days in the Swiss Alps and seeing Venice/Milan/Verona. We are flying out of Chicago. Where should we fly to and leave from for the best prices?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 My France Vacation
- 2 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 3 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 4 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 5 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 6 Where to stay in Naples?
- 7 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 8 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 9 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 10 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 11 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 12 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 13 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 14 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 15 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 16 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 17 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 18 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 21 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 22 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 23 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 24 Best Greek Island
- 25 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy