I am attempting to put together an itinerary for Spain for March. So far, this is what I have:
Madrid – 4 days (includes a day trip to Toledo or Segovia)
Seville – 2 days (Will probably stop in Cordoba for a few hours enroute from Madrid)
Tarifa – 2.5 days (primarily for day trip to Morocco)
Granada – 2.5 days
Paris/London -2.5 days Not sure which, but I will flying into and out of one of them. There are significant cost savings attached, even after accounting for lost time. So, while I have been to both before, I am thinking I might spend a couple of days at whichever one I end up flying out of.
My primary challenge at the moment is that this is one day too many, but at this point I am also unsure if I have budgeted my time wisely.
A few notes:
1. I have been to Spain previously. In particular, I have been to Pamplona, Burgos, Leon and Santiago de Compestela (I walked the Camino a few years ago). I also have been to Barcelona.
2. By days, I mean whole days – I wake up and go to sleep in the same place. The half days are arrival days after travelling between places.
3. My primary interests are history, architecture and art (mostly pre-Modern).
4. The only things that are set in stone are Granada and the day-trip to Morocco. While I think the basics of the itinerary seem ok, I can probably be persuaded to change some things. (wouldn’t be much point in posting otherwise )
5. I will not have a car
Anyway, I would interested in any suggestions people might have. If I were to, say, drop the days in London/Paris and cut a day from Tarifa, what would be good use of those days? Is there anywhere else in the general area that you think I should prioritize?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 메이저토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 메이저토토사이트 ≪접속주소 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 사설토토추천사이트 ▣ 홈피: pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 4 Rail vs. Plane
- 5 Arezzo - how much time?
- 6 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 7 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 8 2 week May trip with kids
- 9 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 10 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 13 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 14 New Years in France
- 15 Easter Week in Italy
- 16 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 17 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 18 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 19 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help
- 20 Which Aran Island??
- 21 Spain or Portugal
- 22 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 25 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren