I planning on visiting Slovenia for 2 weeks. Now I won't be flying to Slovenia, I will fly to Vienna and take a train from there to Slovenia. I will not be renting any cars, but will be making use of trains and public bus. Do you think I can do this: 4 nights Maribor, 4 nights Lake Bled and 6 nights Ljubljana? I will depart by plane from Ljubljana, so that should be my end base. Any idea how I can may be work it out to get a good feel of it? Are there any good day trips from the mentioned bases that I can do using trains / buses, that won't take long to reach...max 1.5hrs each way.
What do you think?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Malaga Christmas lights
- 2 Devon and Dorset: Where to Base?
- 3 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 4 tinnitus
- 5 Tips for first trip to UK
- 6 September in Venice, Croatia, and Slovenia
- 7 What To Do in Athens on a Sunday
- 8 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 9 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 10 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 11 London vacation rental agency
- 12 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 13 Scotland ideas
- 14 land vs river cruise
- 15 The World's Greatest Churches
- 16 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 17 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 18 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 19 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 20 Trans Siberian Train
- 21 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 22 South of France
- 23 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 24 Traveling to Ukraine with a travel guide
- 25 My France Vacation