My friend and I will be landing in Prague on Aug 21st noon, and flying out of Sarajevo on September 4th.
Current plan is
Prague - 2.5 days
Lake Bled - 1 day
Plitvice - 1 day minimum
Dubrovnik - 3 days
Mostar - 1 day
Sarajevo 2 days.
Wanted input on
1. Transportation (looks like Prague to Bled seems tough by train) should we rent a car at end of Prague trip and keep till Dubrovnik or Sarajevo (prices look almost the same w/ auto europe and is ~$320 till Sarajevo and $200 to Dubrovnik, not sure if the 150Euro fee applies assume it does and would be additional), or are trains/buses better and flights if needed (I do like driving and have driven in France, England etc).
2. Suggestions on itinerary, any edits/suggestions appreciated.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL MAIL ☎ 1~800~681:7208 Password Reset CONTACT Now ☎ AOL Tec*h baba!
- 2 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 3 Barcelona to Malaga
- 4 UK Mid- May drive week Cornwall
- 5 Which Area in London?
- 6 Milan airport--which one
- 7 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 8 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 9 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 10 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 11 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 12 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 13 1st time to Europe
- 14 Paris November 2017
- 15 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 16 Paris Apartment
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 21 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 22 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 23 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 24 Ham tacos and the toilet isn't sucking mud
- 25 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
2 weeks in Prague and Croatia. Tips for transportation and itinerary