My wife and I are going to Europe for the first time. We found a very cheap flight from Vancouver Canada to Paris and leave July 21, 2012. We have no clue in regards to flights, hotels, etc... and are beginning our research now; with 2 weeks to go.
I was hoping if some of you could help us out by outlining an itinerary based on your experiences. We really want to see Paris, Italy and Spain in the 2 weeks we are there. Our general idea is to spend a few days in Paris, Venice and Madrid (or another city in Spain you highly recommend).
Our hotel budget is around $150/night. We don't mind flying interally or taking buses, etc... Whatever you suggest will be helpful.
We are hoping you can suggest times to stay in each of the cities, hotels that are close by and modes of transport between each.
Thanks a lot for your help in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 2 A Merry marvelousmouse, and (likely more than one) cup of good cheer!
- 3 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 4 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 5 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 6 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 7 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 8 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 9 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 10 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 11 Paris November 2017
- 12 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 13 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 14 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 15 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 16 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Current plan for March trip
- 19 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 20 Spain in 2018
- 21 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 22 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 23 First time in Spain
- 24 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 25 Barcelona to Malaga
2 weeks in Paris, Italy and Spain - Need Itinerary Help Please