Here is our preliminary plan, pending you expert advice Two 60ish couples fly to Milan, work our way by car Southwest towards Asti for about three nights, then towards Bologna for about three nights and then rent a villa or such in Tuscany for about a week (visit Florence) and fly back home (to NY) from Pisa. We hope to see the local culture, enjoy the cuisine and wine, and relax a bit. Regrettably we must do it in late July, early August
Thinking of some day cuisine oriented tours, especially for the first half and then enjoy the charms of Tuscany.
Feedback, suggestions and any other thoughts all much appreciated.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Champs E.....no market ‘this year? How will it look?
- 2 안전놀이터주소 ● 연결 : pwn22.com.com●가입코드:ctx12▶kakao:ctx2012
- 3 Need Car & Driver for Southern Italy
- 4 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 5 Viking Cruise Tours (Barcelona and French Riviera)-- Please Help
- 6 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 7 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 8 Problem with Trip Advisor
- 9 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 12 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 13 Driving
- 14 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 15 GTG Paris December 2017
- 16 Paris or Rome dinner recommendations
- 17 Malaga Christmas lights
- 18 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 19 London flat feedback wanted - yes, I'm going slightly crazy!
- 20 Highway Death Rates in Europe Now Fewer than in U.S...
- 21 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour
- 22 Poland--where else to go
- 23 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 24 5 days in Andalusia
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
2 weeks in North/Central Italy looking for good food, wine, culture, etc.