hi everyone -
i have a near final itinerary & would like to get your blessing on it. here it goes:
day 1: arrive rome 2pm (night colosseum tour, if available) - night in rome
day 2: rome (colosseum, forum, palatine) - night in rome
day 3: rome (vatican, sistine) - night in rome
day 4: train to venice - night in venice
day 5: venice
day 6: train to como - night in como (varenna or menaggio, still searching for hotel)
day 7: relax in como
day 8: train to florence - night in florence
day 9: florence
day 10: day trip to cinque terre
day 11: day trip to siena and/or pisa
day 12: train to rome
day 13: day trip to pompeii
day 14: fly home
so whaddya think? my main concern is what to do with day 12.
should we stay an extra/5th night in florence and fit in another day trip ... and to where?
or should we spend more time in venice so we can day trip to murano/burano?
help please, fodorites! thanks
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 2 Paris November 2017
- 3 1 night in Algarve in January?
- 4 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 5 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?
- 6 A very important question regarding pronunciation
- 7 Wedding In Cambridge England
- 8 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 9 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 10 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 11 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 12 Current plan for March trip
- 13 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 14 Spain in 2018
- 15 Rentals in Madrid , Spain-Select
- 16 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 17 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 18 First time in Spain
- 19 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 20 Schengen entry/exit stamps in Austria
- 21 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 22 Barcelona to Malaga
- 23 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 24 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 25 Best area to stay near Split for easy beach access.
hi everyone -