My family of 3 (including a 5 year old) are planning to travel 2 weeks in southern France / Barcelona during last week of August. We dont have any "must -dos" and looking to really spend time exploring, soaking in the experience and enjoying the food. We have travelled extensively to several other parts of Europe/Asia/US with our child and hence are comfortable with managing travel / pace on the trip. From a lot of older posts we were looking at the following itinerary and wanted some feedback / suggestions / options. Does this make sense??
Day 1 Fly from JFK - Nice
Day 2 Day in Nice. Rent a car.
Day 3 Day Trip to Eze/ Monaco
Day 4 Day Trip to Antibes/Cannes. Drive to St. Topez (Night stay)
Day 5 Day in St. Tropez
Day 6 Day in St. Tropez. Drive to Aix- En-Provence (Night stay)
Day 7 Day in Aix- En-Provence
Day 8 Day Trip to St. Remy & Les Baux. Drive to Avignon (Night stay)
Day 9 Day in Avignon
Day 10 Day Trip to Nimes. Drive to Motpellier (Night Stay)
Day 11 Train to Barcelona
Day 12 Day in Barcelona
Day 13 Day in Barcelona
Day 14 Fly from Barcelona - JFK
Thanks to all in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 शिकार Yahoo Password Reset Contact Now 1;888:260:2909 Yahoo Tec*hh
- 2 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 3 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips
- 4 Paris Apartment
- 5 GTG Paris December 2017
- 6 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 7 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 8 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 9 Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Malaga
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Trains - website?
- 13 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 16 First time in Spain
- 17 Best Restaurant Birmingham
- 18 family trip to Germany and more
- 19 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 20 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 23 Milan airport--which one
- 24 two days in Nice
- 25 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany