we are planning to visit Europe in Sept.
we have only 2 weeks ( exclusive the flight ) and want to get a glance of Western Europe
Cities we have in mind are:
Amsterdam Paris London Rome and Vienna.
trouble is that we are taking our 20 month old munchkin
We dont really want to rush and get really tired at the end of the journey.
Although young, we are not that sporty and prefers to travel at old ppl pace (we once went on a canada tour with a bunch of granmas and grandpas and really enjoyed the trip, so u get the picture
Do u think all those cities are feasible to achieve in 2 wks? If not, which one shld we skip?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 2 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 3 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 4 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 5 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 6 Help with Venice Trip?
- 7 Dubrovnik
- 8 Malaga Christmas lights
- 9 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 10 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 11 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 12 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 13 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 14 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 15 Norte Dame light show!
- 16 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 17 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 18 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 19 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 20 10 Days in Austria
- 21 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 22 Greece in end October
- 23 Champagne Tours
- 24 GTG Paris December 2017
- 25 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg