I'm planning for a holiday in September for 2 weeks and I was thinking of going to Denmark. Now I have some questions and I need some advice and ideas. To help you, we are a 30 year old couple, we like nature, museums, and nice cities, we are not really on a very tight budget but we are sort of medium. We prefer to use trains or buses to go around.
1. Is spending 2 weeks in Copenhagen too much (note we will do day trips to other places)
2. What 3 nice cities can I use as bases?
3. Any trains that can take me there directly, not too long?
The issue is that I will fly from Malta, and the only airports there are Copenhagen and Billund and in both locations I arrive late. I was thinking of landing in Hamburg and take a train to a base in Denmark and start from there.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 AOL 1800~681:7208 Password Reset Contact AOL Tec*h Sup0rt
- 2 Planning a Trip from DC to Anywhere in Europe (Budget Friendly)
- 3 August - Croatia, Italy, Malta
- 4 Manchester hotels
- 5 Moscow Hotels
- 6 Recommendations Budget hotel Paris
- 7 Visit to France
- 8 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 9 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 10 Four Nights in Nice--What should we do?
- 11 Headed to Madrid in the Spring
- 12 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 13 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 14 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 15 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 16 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!
- 17 Connecting trains in Chambery
- 18 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 19 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 20 First time in Spain
- 21 Packing Champagne
- 22 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 23 Luggage lockers in Amsterdam
- 24 Barcelona to Malaga
- 25 Sorrento to Montepulciano- where to rent car?