Me and my partner (26yrs each) are planning a honeymoon trip to Europe in December roughly from the 5th to the 20th.
It is our first time to Europe and wish to visit Italy (Rome and Venice), France(Paris) and London as we have family there.
Could you please suggest places we could goto and things to do during that time of the year and how many days would we need in each of these cities?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Browsing Barcelona
- 2 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 3 land vs river cruise
- 4 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 5 Spain December/ January 2018/19
- 6 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 7 Malaga Christmas lights
- 8 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 9 Help With Itinerary By Train: London, Paris, Nice, Florence
- 10 Croatia in mid/late October
- 11 Rome, Tuscany & Umbria
- 12 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 13 ROMA Pass inclusions. - 3 days in Rome
- 14 Help with Venice Trip?
- 15 Dubrovnik
- 16 What happened to Sundriedtopepo
- 17 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 18 The Little Cyclades, Santorini, Vienna
- 19 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 20 Norte Dame light show!
- 21 Where to Eat in Barcelona
- 22 Adventureseeker returns to Italy! As glorious and detailed as before!
- 23 Help with 11 night Portugal Itinerary
- 24 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 25 10 Days in Austria