I'm deciding on my 2012, two week holiday, and 1 of the countries that we would like to visit in Czech Republic. We are planning to go end of September. Now we aren't going to drive, so we will be relying on public transport/trains. We like landscapes, museums, and nice attractions. Those 2 weeks I want to divide them into 2 or 3 base locations, 1 of them should be Prague. I was thinking of flying to Vienna and take a train to Brno and then start from there...what do you suggest? Important that I can do good day trips from the base location. Thanks.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Self Drive UK tour
- 2 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 3 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 4 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 5 Airport Transfer
- 6 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 7 Rail vs. Plane
- 8 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 9 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 10 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 11 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 12 Where to See Flamenco
- 13 US dairy vs European Dairy
- 14 Arezzo - how much time?
- 15 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 16 2 week May trip with kids
- 17 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 18 Paris November 2017
- 19 Room in Boppard with a Rhine view
- 20 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 21 New Years in France
- 22 Easter Week in Italy
- 23 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 24 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 25 10 Days in May: Switzerland Itinerary Help