First time to post here. I'll be going on a 2-week cultural program sponsored by the embassy and I had trouble searching online since... there's too many! I have a working budget of 1,200 euros (short course + accommodation) and was wondering if you could recommend something? I'd ideally choose a French language course in the morning + excursions or activities in the afternoon. Anywhere in France would be fine.
I liked this summer program in Paris School of Business involving gastronomy, wine, luxury and fashion lifestyle but the course was 3,000 euros and out of the budget. I was also looking into photography or some unique courses as well.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tour Company recommendations for St. Petersburg
- 2 And the winner is ...India? Egypt? no, Italy!
- 3 Driving
- 4 Malaga Christmas lights
- 5 Itinerary for 4 days in Madrid
- 6 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 7 My France Vacation
- 8 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 9 Car hire from Venice to Croatia and bosnia
- 10 Where to stay in Naples?
- 11 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 12 Provence and Cote de Azure
- 13 "chunnel" to change it's offical name.
- 14 Andalusia schedule /Cordoba question
- 15 Ronda by bus in early January?
- 16 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland
- 17 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 18 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 19 More time in Belgium or Germany?
- 20 10 days trip to Europe in June of 2018
- 21 London - Paris - Amsterdam trip planning help
- 22 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 23 CACHOPO, CABRALES & CARBAYONES Asturias..and "The Best Steak in The World"
- 24 Buying RER Ticket CDG-Paris
- 25 20th wedding anniversary, Le Grand Tour