Planning 2 week family vacation in July. Want to take in history and beach. I'm thinking 1 week in Rome and 1 week on amalfi coast. It'll be myself,wife and 4 children(15,11,5,3). We'd like to do 2 locations so kids can relax also. Do not want to do multiple locations because travel hard on kids. I'm open to any suggestions as it'll be our first trip to Italy. Like maybe there's a place near coast with lots of history and good beaches so we can just go there for the entire 2 weeks? Any advice would be appreciated. Also we'll definitely be renting....no hotels
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Laurel and Hardy in Drag Do Bangkok
- 2 Norte Dame light show!
- 3 Leaving Paris. Just a little sad.
- 4 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 5 Avignon
- 6 Looking for Good Eating in Valencia
- 7 [Crete] Trapped in Skouloufia? Please help!
- 8 8 months around Europe
- 9 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 10 Favorite London memories
- 11 Hotels or apartments recommendations for Seville Malaga Córdoba Ronda
- 12 Return to Slovenia and Venice plus Trieste
- 13 Ronda or Jerez
- 14 FCO hotel for late arrival?
- 15 Mantova, Ravenna, Brisighella, Bologna
- 16 two days in rome
- 17 Help Getting from Faro to Lisbon
- 18 Flight questions To Italy with Frankfurt connection
- 19 Planning to visit Italy in first 2 weeks of Jan
- 20 Czech Republic & Germany in Eleven Days
- 21 Preliminary planning for Croatia May or June 2017
- 22 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 23 Budget trip
- 24 Rome to Greece on a Ferry
- 25 Where to Eat in Barcelona