We're looking to travel anywhere from early Sept. to mid Oct. by car, flying into/out of Munich airport.
Arrive Munich airport early am. and drive to Zell am See for 2 nights
Drive to the Postojna area and stay 2 nights
Drive to Lake Bled and stay 4 nights
Drive to Ramsau bei Berchtesgaden and stay 3 nights
Afternoon flight to back to the U.S.
We're looking for suggestions for an alternative to Zell am See. We've been to Zell am See twice before and would maybe like to see someplace we haven't been before, but would like it to be roughly midway between Munich airport and Postojna. Driving 2 to 3 hours after arriving at Munich airport is not a problem, as we've done it many times. The drive for Munich airport to Postojna is roughly 5-6 hours. Any favorites or suggestions for a town/village or B&B/Pension style place to stay our first 2 nights?
We've been to Salzburg, Berchtesgaden, Ramsau, Konigsee, St. Gilgen, Hallstatt, Zell am See and Heiligenblut before, so anywhere other than those also.
Thanks in advance.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 [email protected] Passwords Reset Contact $ 1800~570 1233 $ MAIL Tec*h ak47baba
- 2 The 2017-18 Ashes thread - up now on the Aussie forum.
- 3 Must See/Do/Eat in Vienna?
- 4 Paris November 2017
- 5 Iceland driving in March
- 6 Advance tickets for Sagrada and Park Guell
- 7 Is Bologna ok for a 3 months stsy?
- 8 Pubs showing NFL football in London?
- 9 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 10 Sampling Some of Sicily and Bits of Italy Beyond
- 11 ICELAND in February
- 12 Paris, Normandy & Amsterdam with College Graduate
- 13 The World's Greatest Churches
- 14 Lisbon neighborhoods
- 15 11-12 nights in Portugal
- 16 10 days in Cologne Munich Switzerland
- 17 Italy with kids - off the beaten bath
- 18 paris to london- day trip
- 19 10 days in Portugal
- 20 My France Vacation
- 21 Malaga Christmas lights
- 22 Germany, Switzerland and Paris with teens
- 23 GTG Paris December 2017
- 24 Italy Croatia Bosnia
- 25 May Germany, Switzerland, and Iceland