I, and two of my friends, are planning to spend october to december travelling across Europe. This is the first time that I and one of them has gone, and the second for the other. We'd really like to see Barcelona, Venice, Paris, Amsterdam, Prague, Warsaw, Zagreb, Vienna, Budapest, and Istanbul, and we're okay with not exploring every nook and cranny. I've budgeted between $15,000-$20,000 CAD per person for budget to mid-range spending, but I'm worried we'll be trying to cram too much into too little time, and that we might go over our budget. I'm also concerned over whether obtaining a eurail pass would be worth the money in this case.
Opinions and suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 VERIZON 1888:260 :2909 CONTACTVERIZON Techh care
- 2 Visit to France
- 3 Ireland, public trans and my bicycle.
- 4 Can only visit one (maybe two) cities. Which one?
- 5 family trip to Germany and more
- 6 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 7 Packing Champagne
- 8 Christmas in Granada....food!
- 9 Mid-May stay in Lauterbrunnen or Murren
- 10 London 'Tube-less', Fine dining, Fun excursions plus a GTG
- 11 How to go up Schafberg Mountain when railway is closed
- 12 Paris Apartment
- 13 Barcelona to Malaga
- 14 Which Area in London?
- 15 Lorie Valley and Beyond
- 16 Milan airport--which one
- 17 Trains - website?
- 18 two days in Nice
- 19 Where to Visit in Normandy & Brittany
- 20 St, Goar or Bacharach
- 21 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 22 First time in Spain
- 23 Italy 9 Days in December/Itinerary Help
- 24 New fast track
- 25 Three nights in the Italian Riviera: hiking in Camogli with day trips