Hi there -
I'm helping to plan a first-time trip for my parents to Spain...and we're having trouble deciding where to spend their last 2 nights on the Costa del Sol. They will have already spent nearly two weeks exploring Andalusia, so they might be a bit tired and ready to relax. They will be coming from Granada, and most likely won't have a car.
Do you recommend they stay in Malaga (from where they will be flying for return home) or Nerja? We've heard wonderful things about both, and I would imagine Malaga would be easiest without a car, but may not be as relaxing. The caves and opportunity to see a white-washed village is also very appealing for my mother...I just worry that it might be more complicated without a car (and might cause more stress than pleasure).
Any advice for them on where to stay, based on two nights in early October? And if you recommend that its the best for them to have a car, please let me know! Up until now, we thought the bus or even a private transfer from Granada to Nerja (or Malaga) could work. We were just hoping to avoid the hassle of renting/driving (first time for them in Spain) for just two days.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Netherlands, Brussels and possibly Luxembourg
- 2 15 days honeymoon trip to Europe in February end and March
- 3 Cotswold - great food & ambience for lunch!
- 4 Overnight stop from Berlin to Paris
- 5 2 week May trip with kids
- 6 8 day flexi Swiss pass
- 7 hotel reservations in Switzerland in June?
- 8 Restaurant suggestion Bamberg
- 9 Sleep at Heathrow
- 10 Rail vs. Plane
- 11 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 12 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 13 Paris November 2017
- 14 Self Drive UK tour
- 15 Where to See Flamenco
- 16 First time in Spain - family of 2 adults & one child(10 yr old)
- 17 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 18 Two week Europe itenirary help
- 19 First Time To Europe Itinerary. Thoughts? Suggestions? Please
- 20 Airport Transfer
- 21 Help with Country House Hotel Christmas 2018
- 22 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 23 5 nights in Spain, need help!
- 24 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 25 US dairy vs European Dairy
Hi there -