Well our trip agenda is almost complete and I need your expert advice to fill 2 days in Tuscany.
We start off October 1 with a driver taking us from Rome Airport to Positano where we have a place for a week.
Then we go to Sorrento to pick up our rental car and we will stay 3 nights in Siena. The last 2 nights will be in Rome and we will be dropping off the car in Orvieto and taking the train to Rome.
So we need suggestions to where to go after our 3 days in Siena knowing we have 2.5 days before dropping the car off?
Go to the Umbria region, Lucca, San Gimgnano ? Spend the last 2 nights in Orvieto ? Don't want to go north, and am concerned if we go too far east we will be driving too much.
This is our first trip to Italy and much of our travel agenda has been based on your well traveled advice!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 All @Email Password Reset Contact 1888:482:3831 Tec*h Supp0rt care 24by7
- 2 Is the scenery in South Italy worth the trip by train
- 3 First time italy, 12 nights. What to do
- 4 Traveling by car Munich to Soelden Austria
- 5 Greece -- Alternative to Athens
- 6 Paris November 2017
- 7 London: Stunning New American Embassy
- 8 Help me pick a destination --- Please!
- 9 Help me get excited about a week in Portugal
- 10 Is a quick stopover in Bern worth it with 3 kids?
- 11 Overwhelmed with planning! Need help from Italy experts.
- 12 New Years in France
- 13 Looking for Paris Rental Apt.
- 14 Help me with an affordable hotel in Barcelona
- 15 Italy: Hotels on the Amalfi Coast; Orvieto; Perugia; Florence; and Siena
- 16 Rome - Naples - Paestum - Salerno - Ravello Trip Report
- 17 Hip Pocket Wifi
- 18 Amalfi as a home base for the Amalfi Coast
- 19 Lisbon stay - Olissippo Lapa Palace vs NH Collection Lisboa Liberdade
- 20 Best area to stay in Amsterdam for a first time visitor
- 21 where to buy baby gifts in paris?
- 22 What is your favorite Greek Island?
- 23 Winter ... UK Finland Sweden. (Live...ish)
- 24 Help needed for Bergamo to Venice journey
- 25 Spain.... 2.5 Weeks... Need Help!